When the sun comes out at last after a grey winter spent mostly on a trainer in the basement, you don't even want to look at winter kit. You skip straight past knickers and tights and head right for bib shorts, prepared to pedal through any lingering chill on principle alone. When you're deciding which short to choose for this season's debut ride, consider the Gore Oxygen CC Bibtights Short, and perhaps a set of knee warmers.
With the form-fitting cut and supportive fit of a race short, the Oxygen CC moves with you like your favorite warm-weather kit. However, unlike the ultralight summer kit you've missed so dearly, the Oxygen CC comes with a windproof front that stops harsh gusts at the door. Rather than grimace through a gentle breeze that turns menacing when you duck into a descent, you'll gain a wind shield without sacrificing any of the mobility you love about bib shorts.
- Ride through unpredictable spring weather with this bib short
- Windproof front panel protects against harsh gusts
- Form-fitting cut follows your movements in the saddle
- Airy mesh bib ensures consistent ventilation
- Oxygen CC chamois provides breathable support as you ride
- Radio pocket for race-day communications
- Item #GBW008S