Face the clouds.
Brooding clouds are taunting you from across the horizon, but you're determined to get on your bike anyway. While there's still a slim pocket of sun in the sky, stuff the Gore Bike Wear One Lady GTX Shakedry jacket in your saddle pack and get out on the roads. Once the clouds make their moody presence, pull out the One Lady and zip it on over your jersey to weather the storm.
This featherweight jacket comes with ShakeDry technology that keeps persistent rain from settling and soaking through its fabric, instead making sure each drop beads and falls away. As you pedal hard towards home, the Gore-Tex Active membrane keeps air and moisture moving away from your skin as you sweat, while reflective piping and logos help you stand out to motorists on dim roads with poor visibility.
- Ride through moody weather in this ultralight jacket
- Regular fit with dropped rear for extra protection
- Gore-Tex Active is highly breathable and blocks wind
- Shakedry coating beads off oncoming rain and moisture
- Lightweight design easily packs away mid-ride
- Zippered rear pocket protects riding accessories
- Item #GBW00A9
- Q & A
Feather-light, Packs Easy, Works Great
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Best thing about this jacket: Water beads off (you can literally shake it a few times and it's completely dry) and you don't have to wash it in special gortex baths. My only complaint is the price. That said, it packs up small and has all the features you would expect from a cycling jacket: ie- slim fit, back pocket, no hood, Velcro sleeves. Pretty standard cut. My advice: get a Gearhead to help you with the size.