Fight the bitter chill of winter.
Let the Gore Bike Wear Gore Windstopper Thermo Jacket take you on rides long after the temperate autumn riding season has turned into the bitter chill of winter. Gore's designers built the Gore WS Thermo jacket to keep you toasty, thanks to its wind-splitting WindStopper membrane and plush fleece lining that traps heat inside, so you can feel battle ready and resilient when frosty storms blow your way. The jacket features an anatomic cut designed to comfortably fit both on and off the bike, with room for layering underneath, so you can adjust to the perfect outfit for the day's weather.
The Gore WindStopper Thermo Jacket has three-layer construction, trapping windstopper membrane underneath its outer polyester fabric, and inner bonded fleece. The outermost shell is treated with a DWR coating to keep water rolling off, so you're not just protected from the wind, and underneath the WindStopper membrane maintains breathability while it acts as an impenetrable barrier to wind. Against your skin is a bonded, low-pile fleece that traps heat within its fibers while pulling perspiration outwards to dry quickly and keep you from getting wet and clammy when you start to sweat on a tedious climb.
- A jacket for dipping temps and breezy days
- DWR coated polyester shell cuts through water
- WindStopper membrane shields from the wind
- Plush fleece lining wicks away sweat and traps heat
- 2 hand pockets for stashing away essentials
- Reflective details add low light visibility
- Regular cut passes on the bike and at dinner
- Item #GBW00B3