A little wind never hurt.
Make shoulder season riding a little more strategic by investing in the Gore Element Windstopper Active Shell Pant this spring. If you're committed to commuting enough to head out in a light drizzle or temperatures that would send most cyclist's back inside, the Element Windstopper's windproof and water-resistant membrane will help you stay dry and warm when layered over an insulating baselayer as you brave the bike lane. With its roomier fit and breathable fabric, the Element also transitions well into spring commuting or riding; layer it over shorts during the week then take it out onto singletrack on the weekends as an extra defense against the wind while you're warming up. If you get too warm, just zip off the legs and be on your way.
- Block wind from the trails to the bike lane in this pant
- Windproof, water-repellent fabric breathes as you ride
- Regular fit layers easily over a baselayer or shorts
- Zip-off legs adapt the pant to warmer days or longer rides
- Adjustable leg cuffs keep pant legs away from bike chain
- Zippered front pockets keep your essentials accessible
- Reflective accents help you stay visible in low light
- Item #GBW007G
- Q & A
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 178lbs
True to size. Looks nice and fits well but zipper area around a knee feels very unpleasant with and without lower part. Maybe after few washes it will soften and stop being a problem but I'm not willing to experiment considering price tag. Wearing it with knee pads or base layer might be another solution.