May The Reflection Be In Your Favor.
Being visible to pedestrians, fellow cyclists, and more importantly motorists is of utmost concern when you're cycling around a populated era. Case in point, count on the Bike Gore Wear Element Urban Windstopper Glove to enhance your overall visibility with the simple flicker of light.
Most importantly, the glove is endowed with strategically placed reflective print that bolsters your overall visibility, in turn making it an ideal companion for folks who are frequently commuting or cycling at o'dark thirty. That being said, the Element Urban Windstopper is better suited for cooler, more varied weather conditions thanks to its Windstopper material, which blocks wind, manages moisture, remains breathable, and provides subtle warmth. Additionally, the long-wrist cuffs maintain added protection from errant winds, while the gel padding and silicone palm promotes a more comfortable, secure grip on the handlebars.
- A cycling glove built for urban commutes
- Windstopper material insulates, breathes, and protects
- Reflective panels enhance visibility
- Long-wrist cuffs provide added defense
- Thumb wipe helps remove excess perspiration
- Pointer and thumb are smart phone compatible
- Item #GBW007Z