The Human Element.
A warm jersey perfect for the recreational cyclist, the Gore Element Thermo Long-Sleeve Jersey is perfect on its on on milder days or under a jacket when the mercury dips.
The Element Thermo jersey's quality is apparent even before you put it on. It's made of a polyamide/elastane blend and insulates well on those crisp spring and fall mornings. The material is engineered to breathe well too, so you won't overheat on a climb or if the day warms up. The jersey isn't entirely wind- or water-proof, but it does an admirable job considering that it's lithe and comfortable. The fit is more comfort oriented, designed to be a little looser fitting and not the skin-tight, competition-ready, aerodynamics is everything fit. Zip tags also contribute to the damn the aerodynamics, give me convenience approach. A zip under-flap keeps wheel spray from ruining your ride. In back is a zippered cargo pockets, and you'll find reflective piping to keep you visible at night.
- Zip into a fleecy thermal jersey for fall cycling
- Polyamide-elastane blend insulates and stretches
- Breathable and wicking material to keep you dry
- Full length zipper allows for temperature regulation
- Close-fitting collar keeps the draft out
- One zip back pockets for stashing essentials
- Item #GBW00BE
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I have the 2.0 version and absolutely love it. I've been biking in cooler temps, 38-42 degrees. It's a great fit. I wear a M/L top and purchased this in L. I've been layering a long-sleeve base layer and short sleeve jersey under it.