Functional and flattering for everyday rides.
Now that you've grown to love cycling, it's probably best to scrap your standard shorts for the lightweight comfort and robust durability afforded by the Gore Bike Wear Women's Element Lady Short. This lightweight cycling short is designed for daily commutes to work, running everyday errands on your city cruiser, and even dabbling in a bit of trail riding. Gore crafts these everyday bike shorts from polyamide and elastane for longstanding durability against abrasion, complete with a touch of stretch to keep you fully mobile while pedaling and maneuvering your bike.
The wide, slightly curved waistband provides a flattering fit without compromising on comfort as you pedal down to the corner store or cruise across town for a meetup in the park. Two zippered pockets along the rear do an admirable job of keeping keys, spare cash, and smaller accessories close at hand. We'd suggest wearing them over a pair of padded liner shorts to get the full benefit of these cycling shorts on longer rides, seeing they're only a shell and don't have any padding.
- Functional and flattering cycling shorts for daily rides
- Lightweight, quick-drying fabric withstands everyday cycling
- Wide, slightly curved waistband for a secure, flattering fit
- Two zippered pockets at rear for storing smaller necessities
- Reflective logo adds visibility in low light conditions
- Easily fits over padded liner shorts (not included)
- Item #GBW009Z