Start the season right.
After spending a few seasons happy enough in shorts, curiosity's gotten the better of you and you're at last ready to try bibs. Start the season off with Gore Bike Wear's Element Bib Short as you and your bike step out of hibernation in the spring and you'll be surprised at how little you notice the airy mesh bib straps as you ride. What you will notice is added support along the waist and lower back as you're stretched out on your hoods and in your drops on a long descent. Continuous supportive fabric that transitions seamlessly into airy mesh bibs means you won't have digging seams, a wandering waistband, or other distractions preventing you from enjoying fresh spring air and the turn of the pedals.
- Start this season off with your first pair of bib shorts
- Slim fit is contoured but ideal for everyday training
- Supportive, moisture wicking fabric stays in place
- Featherweight mesh bibs feel barely there as you ride
- Element Men chamois provides breathable cushion and support
- Elastic leg grippers hold leg hems in place
- Reflective accents help you stay visible on the roads
- Item #GBW009C
- Q & A
Good bibs at the right price
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 190lbs
Probably not the finest of materials, but they work just fine. I have about 100 miles on mine and they seem to be holding up just fine.