When you step outside to feel a determined blast of sunlight cutting through the late winter air, you know spring, and outdoor riding season, is on the way. This year, your goal is to return to riding earlier than last, so make sure you have the Gore Bike Wear Element Bib Tight 3/4 knicker in your drawer to see you through shoulder season. Instead of trying to tough it out in bib shorts with a grimace and aching knees, you'll stay insulated without overheating in this versatile, breathable knicker. As Gore's entry-level road knicker, the Element's chamois is better suited to short-to-medium distance rides than all-day sufferfests, but it still offers a cushioned, breathable platform to see you through shorter distances with support and comfort.
- Start riding at the first sign of spring in this knicker
- Slim fit is ideal for everyday training rides
- Supportive nylon/elastane blend holds its shape as you ride
- Breathable mesh panels encourage consistent ventilation
- Element Men chamois works best for short-to-medium distances
- Shifted seaming aims to reduce likelihood of chafing
- Reflective logo helps you stay visible to motorists
- Item #GBW009D
- Q & A
Yes its thin, and this is great
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Very confortable and cool, very good for sun protection and extra knee cover in that days that the temperature is not hot neither cold. The chamois is very confortable. I think is a litle bit larger for the fit.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 155lbs
The material on these knickers is thin. Really thin. Like pantie hose. If the weather is warm enough for these, you don't need knickers or even warmers. I'm sending them back and getting some Castelli Nanoflex knickers. They are warm and water resistant.