From the charity Gran Fondo you never miss to your local shop rides, wear the Gore Element 2.0 Jersey when you want simple, functional kit. This everyday training jersey comes with a breathable polyester construction enhanced by mesh accent panels that will keep moisture moving away from your skin as you turn the pedals. The three-quarter zipper allows for significant heat dumps without flapping fabric in the wind on a hot day, and the jersey's regular fit is ideal for days when you don't want the second-skin fit of racing kit.
- A straightforward training jersey for everyday rides
- Regular fit is tailored but not contoured
- Mesh panels add extra ventilation on hot days
- Multiple reflective accents help you stand out to motorists
- Gripper elastic prevents a wandering waist hem
- Item #GBW009B
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 175lbs
I am 5'10' 175lbs and the large size fits me just slightly looser than a race fit, but not quite a relaxed fit...if that makes sense! The material it's made out of is very soft feeling and wicks sweat very well. I have other Gore products and they are all very nice quality. Enjoy!
Is this jersey full zip as shown in the picture or 3/4 zip as mentioned in the description and specs?