Imagine a sock that can handle the grit and the grime of dusty desert trails and rugged mountain inclines alike. and yes, it does exist. Though, at this rate you might be wondering what its name is. Gore Bike Wear calls it, the Alp-X Socks. Designed to endure rough rides, the features a blended mesh fabric that wicks away moisture, dries quickly, and cools your foot quick to assure ample comfort. Meanwhile, the under-the-toe ventilation helps bolster breathability, and the Cordura-laced insert at the toes encourages better longevity and reduces the risk of toe blowout.
- A sock built for enduring tough mountain bike rides
- Synthetic knit manages moisture and dries quickly
- Toe design reduces chance of blowout
- Ankle and Achilles tendon protection is included
- Left and right specific sock
- Item #GBW008J