Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Mittens we have in stock.View Similar Products
Polar II Mitten
The Gordini Polar II Mittens keep your hands warm and comfortably dry in the resort or backcountry's worst weather in winter. An Aquabloc insert gives this mitten reliable waterproofing, and the deerskin and stretch nylon shell ensures durability and mobility. Downtek goose down insulation works with the Hydrowick microdenier lining to give an abundance of warmth in a moisture-managing design. Gordini added a palm grip, reinforced thumb patch, and a gauntlet drawcord to help you battle the slopes successfully.
- Insulated mittens to keep your hands warm out on the slopes
- Aquabloc membrane prevents moisture from seeping through
- Downtek provides low-bulk warmth in the coldest conditions
- Hydrowick palm lining manages moisture for dry comfort
- Gauntlet cinch closure provides extended coverage in the snow
- Pre-curved construction enables dexterity when skiing or riding
- Nose wipe and leashes offer additional convenience on the slopes
- Item #GOR0038
- [face fabric] 100% stretch nylon, [trim] genuine deerskin, [palm lining] Hydrowick
- Downtek (750-fill 90/10 goose down)
- Palm Grip
- digital grip
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?