Polar II Glove
Pull on the Gordini Women's Polar Glove to go toe-to-toe against frigid conditions in freezing temps. The deerskin leather shell provides comfort and durability, and is fortified with a waterproof, breathable Aquabloc membrane to keep your hands dry when facing white-out conditions at the resort or in the backcountry. Downtek on the back of the hand delivers the warmth of 750-fill down power while the Hydrowick moisture-management lining on the palm prevents clamminess from taking over when you're working up a sweat. The gauntlet design helps fight off sneaking snow, and the adjustable strap allows you to customize the fit to your liking.
- Warm, insulated glove for comfort in frigid winter activities
- Aquabloc insert prevents hands from getting wet on long days out
- Downtek 750-fill insulation provides lofty warmth without bulk
- Synthetic Megaloft on the palm provides warmth in wet conditions
- Hydrowick lining provides moisture-management throughout the day
- Gauntlet cinch closure keeps snow from creeping into the gloves
- Precurved construction provides high dexterity while you ski
- Item #GOR0036
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I got these for my wife so her fingers will stay warm on those bitter cold blue bird days. They have been working great. They also hold up really well in wet snow, and she never gets wet hands.