Select a Size
Select a Color
These are the mittens you're looking for.
Forget holding a lunch tray, pretend those pole arms are blaster rifles as you point the correct posture down the slopes. The Men's Gordini GTX Storm Trooper Mitten is going to keep your hands warm and dry and leave the rest up to your imagination. Gore-Tex waterproofing provides all the breathable weather protection you're going to need for heading into next weekend's storm, with enough Megaloft insulation to keep your hands toasty as you blast though the snow. Plenty of grip on the palms give you a firm grasp on your guns, er, poles, and there's enough techie features incorporated into these mittens to reinforce your science fiction fantasy all the way to last chair.
- Insulated mitten for warm hands on cold days
- Gore-Tex provides waterproof and breathable weather protection
- Insulated so your hands stay warm enough to grip anything
- Gauntlet cinch for keeping out the stormy weather
- Heaterpack pocket if you feel the need for more heat
- Pre-curved construction offers a comfy performance fit
- Item #GOR0029
- [face fabric] nylon, [palm, thumb, trim] goatskin, [lining] Hydrowick microdenier
- Gore-Tex insert
- Palm Grip
- Hand-warmer Compatible
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?