For stormy weather.
You can rip the groomers with the best of them, but this year you're determined to get in some off-trail time. Best to head out prepared, and the Gordini GTX Storm Trooper 3 Finger Glove will keep your hands cozy and dry even if you find yourself falling about in the chopped up powder. Gore-Tex will fend off all the snow you plant your paws in, while still allowing your hands to breath so they don't get all clammy as you learn to ski off-piste. Megaloft keeps your hands toasty, too, so if you want to ski in that blizzard next week, go for it.
- Insulated 3-finger glove for getting after fresh pow
- Gore-Tex offers waterproof, breathable protection from heavy snow
- Insulated for warmth on the cold days
- Zippered heaterpack pocket holds handwarmers for extra heat
- Gauntlet cinch to keep out the cold, wet stuff
- Grip your phone or your poles tightly with a pre-curved fit
- Item #GOR002A