Running the gauntlet.
When you've got early morning routes to clear with patrol, or you're just skiing through an obstacle course of aspen, the Gordini DT Gauntlet Mitten means business. Keeping things serious with a durable combination of nylon and genuine sheepskin, these gloves will last, and provide lasting warmth. They've been packed with 700-fill goose down that's reinforced for weather protection with Downtek, so that even soaked through those feathers will keep their loft and continue to trap warm air. A cinch closure will fight any snow that tries to sneak in, a leash keeps these battle companions by your side through thick and thin, and a soft nose wipe lends a comforting touch as you head into combat.
- Insulated mitten for heading into snow prepared
- Aquabloc insert provides waterproof breathable protection
- Downtek treated feathers ward off water from leaching their lofty warmth
- Leash and nose wipe assist in making your day a little easier
- Pre-curved construction and cinch closure offer a perfect fit
- Item #GOR0025