Bring style and comfort to the slopes with the Gordini Camber Glove. It's made with a unique blend of goatskin leather and Ergoknit engineered knit fabric, giving you the perfect combination of unrestricted movement and bomber durability. A waterproof and windproof Aquabloc insert keeps your hands protected on blustery pow days, while the Megaloft synthetic insulation delivers cozy warmth on cold lifts and summits. Hydrowick microdenier lining will keep your fingers dry and comfortable throughout the day, and the hook-and-loop closure will make it easy to create a tight seal against the cold.
- Comfortable ski gloves with the right amount of durability and flex
- Leather fingers and palm provide durability for long days
- Ergoknit panels deliver comfortable flex where you need it
- Waterproof insert prevents snow from soaking through on powder days
- Megaloft insulation ensures warmth through frigid temperatures
- Moisture-wicking lining keeps your hands dry and comfortable
- Item #GOR003W
- [face fabric] Ergoknit, DWR treatment, [trim] Goatskin, [lining] Hydrowick microdenier
- hood-and-loop strap
- Palm Grip
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing & snowboarding, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help