Select style & size:Select options
Adventure is calling.
One weekend you're climbing desert towers stretching towards the sky, the next you're slaloming down alpine singletrack littered with imposing rocks. Catered to your action-fueled lifestyle, the GoPro Seeker Backpack is ingeniously designed for shooting footage of fast-paced activities and awe-inspiring environments. This lightweight pack features a soft-lined compartment that carries up to 5 GoPro cameras, alongside a zippered partition that's great for tossing spare batteries and microSD cards.
It's hydration-compatible, holding up to a 2-liter reservoir during active pursuits and extended adventures. Best of all, it features an integrated chest mount that attaches to any GoPro camera, shooting immersive first-person footage without the need for a separate attachment. For those with GoPro's 3-way mount (not included), there's a shoulder attachment for gaining a higher vantage point.
- Lightweight, hydration-compatible pack for GoPro cameras
- 16-liter volume carries GoPro cameras, mounts, and accessories
- Main compartment holds 5 GoPro cameras, batteries, and microSD cards
- Integrated GoPro chest mount for capturing action sports footage
- Over-the-shoulder system works with 3-Way GoPro mount (not included)
- Compatible with up to 2-liter hydration reservoir (not included)
- Item #GOP005E
- Q & A
Great daypack with gopro focus
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I bought this as a gift for my brother to use with his new GoPro and he absolutely loves it! He raves about it every time I see him.
Its fairly small but he was able to use it as a carry on for his flight with a tablet, laptop, and a change of clothes in it. Good size for day hikes, easy to carry snacks, extra layers, sunscreen, etc. and fits up to a 2L hydration bladder for easy hydration.
The integrated shoulder mount and chest mount are his favorite part and allowed him to get lots of great video from his adventures without having to rig something up to hold the gopro or carry it around.