Select style & size:Select options
Unleash your editing.
The GoPro Quik Key unleashes your editing capabilities on iPhones and iPads running iOS 7 or later by reading the microSD cards of GoPro cameras (except for Fusion). It's designed for Apple mobile devices with Lightning connections, Android mobile phones and tablets with micro-USB ports, as well as laptops and mobile phones with the newest USB Type C ports. It works as a microSD card reader, so you can quickly upload photos and video footage directly to your mobile device and laptop for editing purposes.
It works harmoniously with the GoPro mobile and desktop apps (available for free) for easier access to content and seamless editing capabilities, especially when you're traveling with only a mobile device. For easier carrying, the Quik Key comes with a carabiner clip for attaching to your packs and pockets. There's also a weather-resistant cover for protection from the elements.
- Edit GoPro footage on iPhones/iPads, Android phones, computers
- Lightning version reads microSD cards on iOS 7+ devices (iPhone/iPad)
- USB-C version reads microSD cards on newer laptops and mobile phones
- Micro-USB version reads microSD cards on most Android devices
- Works harmoniously with GoPro mobile and desktop apps
- Carabiner clip and weather-resistant cover included
- Item #GOP006W
- Q & A
Great for uploading video to iPad.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I purchased the Lightning version, so I could use it on my iPad with GoPro's iOS app. It works a lot faster for transferring data than Wi-Fi, which is the primary reason I purchased it. Can't really comment on anything else, besides it being really convenient to use, especially when your wireless internet connection is slow to nonexistent in rural areas.
I wanted to be able to easily dump all my photos to my computer so I picked this up. Seems easy and great so far