Select style & size:Select options
No matter what GoPro camera you possess, wet and humid conditions have always been a challenge, so equip yourself with the Anti-Fog Inserts. Though your GoPro is safe and sound inside its own waterproof housing, there there will always be air trapped inside with the camera. If that air is moisture-laden, a drop in temperature may cause fogging of the lens inside the housing. That's why the designers at GoPro left a bit of space on either side of the camera to allow for the placement of these Anti-Fog inserts. They act similarly to a silica gel desiccant and pull the moisture from the air inside the housing. They can be re-used up to four times by baking them in the oven at 300°F for five minutes to drive out any accumulated moisture.
- Anti-fog inserts eliminate fog inside the housing
- Designed specifically for cold and humid environments
- Compatible with all GoPro waterproof and dive housings
- Can be reused up to four times each
- Store in an airtight bag for best performance
- Item #GOP007U