Select Style & Size
OG Polarized Sunglasses
Whether you are hanging with your friends by the pool or headed out on the trail for an afternoon hike, pull on the OG's to keep your eyes covered. These lightweight and simple shades boast full lens polarization to reduce glare and help you see clearly.
- Lightweight and fun glasses built to be worn on a daily basis
- Lens polarization reduces glare for clearer optics on water
- Lenses block 100% of UVA and UVB rays for peace of mind
- Anti-scratch and anti-saltwater coating boast longevity
- Snug and lightweight frame grips ears to prevent bouncing
- Item #GDO001O
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 53 x 42 / 12 / 141mm
- Recommended Use
What do you think about this product?
March 21, 2020
Weird Unexpected Colors
- I've used it several times
I got the “Gardening with a Kraken” color combo. Frames themselves are nice. The purple is closer bright pink and when you wear the glasses the frames are illumined by the light and become an extremely bright pink when you’re wearing them—which I find extremely distracting. It’s like peering out of an electric pink window that you see every way you turn your head. The mirrored lenses are an electric bright green and clash with the purple. My advice, go for a different color combo!
February 9, 2020
Good Product, Great Marketing
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I bought these sunglasses because they were the cheapest polarized lenses on the site, and i have been really impressed. After buying some No- Name cheapies off of amazon that wouldn't even sit flat on my face, I went for backcountry. Product is good, works well and keeps the sun out of my eyes, and the lenses and product sits well on my face. Build quality is good. very pleased. Will be buying more of their products in the future. The Marketing is phenomenal. I especially loved the Corey Hart reference in the care instructions. Check out a pair and see if you agree.