Select Style & Size
Bamf GS Sunglasses
Usually when we are wearing sunglasses we are having fun, so we slip on the Bamf Sunglasses to properly stay hyped. These lightweight sunglasses blend flashy and fun colors with complete UVA and UVB coverage for all kinds of adventures.
- Lightweight glasses ready for rigorous adventures
- Lens polarization reduces glare for clearer optics on water
- Lenses block 100% of UVA and UVB rays for peace of mind
- Anti-scratch and anti-saltwater coating boost longevity
- Snug and lightweight frame grips ears to prevent bouncing
- Item #GDO001U
- Face Size
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] (47 x 56) / 12 / 155mm
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking, road running, trail running, triathlon
What do you think about this product?
July 30, 2020
Tried to like them
- I returned this product before using it
I've tried on a few different pairs of Goodr glasses. I generally like their style, not to mention their price point, and so wanted to like them. Unfortunately, I didn't like the lenses or the fit and so returned them. The lenses vary substantially between glasses, so YMMV, but those I tried were either outrageous and difficult to look through for any period of time, or felt very cheap and distorted my view. It's what you would expect for glasses of this price point, though I do own others (e.g. Sunclouds) that have much higher quality lenses at the same point. That said, I'll stick to Smith as they're tried and true. As well, I've tried 3 different styles and none fit my face. Again, YMMV, but I found them to be a bit chintzy, which led them to look cheap and sit funny on my face. Otherwise, they seem like a great company so hopefully others will have better luck.