Why We Like The Goldbergh Galaxy Ski Jacket
Equally at home on hill and downtown, the Goldbergh Galaxy Ski Jacket works double duty. The waterproof construction sheds spray when slashing fresh powder at the resort, while the hood and powder skirt come off for post-shred dinner out. From the mountain to the street, the heat-trapping fill shields us from winter's icy temps.
- Chic ski jacket for lapping the resort in style
- Stretch material allows freedom of movement
- Breathable membrane for waterproof protection
- Hybrid insulation for wet-weather warmth and lightweight feel
- Detachable hood and snow skirt offer added coverage
- Removable stretch belt locks in warmth and a flattering fit
- Zippered cuffs to easily fit over your gloves
- Zippered pockets secure small items
- Item #GDG0025
- Responsible Collection
- Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- [face fabric] 100% polyester, [face fabric 2] 100% recycled polyester, [lining] 100% nylon, [lining 2] 74% nylon, 26% elastane
- [torso] RDS-certified duck down (90% down, 10% feathers), [sleeves, hood] Primaloft (100% polyester)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- detachable, elastic binding
- 2 zippered hand, 2 zippered chest, 1 zippered sleeve, 2 zippered internal
- Powder Skirt
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help