Select style & size:Select options
Really makes you feel alive.
Designed for freeriding, carving, and cruising, the Gold Coast The Dead Days 36in Dropthrough keeps you moving smoothly when you're cutting across campus or just hitting the asphalt wave. Pressed with 8 plies of Canadian maple, the Dead Days offers a wide platform for maneuvering, while its symmetrical shape has wheel cutouts to prevent wheel bite at high speeds. The drop through platform offers elliptical concave and camber to let you really lean into your turns, and the big, smooth-rolling Shred Boot wheels enables catch-free cruising over pebble-strewn streets.
- Dropthrough longboard with elliptical concave for easy riding
- Canadian maple deck is durable and flexy where you need it
- Wheel cutouts help eliminate wheelbite
- Big, smooth-rolling Shred Boot wheels eat up rough roads
- Larger platform provides easy maneuvering
- Item #GLC001P