Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Longboards & Cruisers we have in stock.View Similar Products
- Easy-riding board for cruising the streets
- Drop-through design increases stability at speed
- Maple/bamboo hybrid deck is light and flexible
- Shred Boots wheels offer grip and a smooth ride
- Gold Coast VHS bearings keep you moving
- Lucid grip tape keeps your feet planted
- Item #GLC001H
- Q & A
Big Fan of Goldcoast
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I've had a few different Goldcoast boards over the years. I haven't longboarded in a while and decided to get a drop deck this time instead of a pin tail like I normally ride. This board is a blast! Super fun for carving, but be warned it is soft. I'm 6'1" 145lbs and this board toes the line of being to soft. The softness does make it a bit hard to maintain stability when bombing longer hills. If you aren't super experienced on a board I would recommend something stiffer for a bit more stability. If you're looking for a light weight fun board for carving medium slope hills I'd definitely recommend it.