3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Yeti 500X Portable Power Station
Solar panels are capable of gathering plenty of energy to power the devices we need, whether we're car camping, working on a remote photo shoot, or staying at a yurt for a weekend. Making the problem of storing solar energy easier, the Yeti 500X Portable Power Station improves on Goal Zero's previous designs by integrating a Li-ion battery to the system, which increases surge allowances and reduces weight and bulk of the battery pack for a more compact and efficient way to store our power.
- Portable power supply supplies battery life for remote camping
- Multiple output options ensure all of your devices are charged
- Solar panels (sold separately) expand the life of the battery life
- Replaceable batteries ensure your power levels stay optimized for years
- Updated shell is 20% lighter for easy transport
- Item #GZRG01C
- Battery Type
- Li-Ion NMC
- Charge Time
- [max input] 3hrs (180W), [car and wall] 4.5hrs (120W), [wall] 10hrs (60W), [Nomad 20] 30-60hrs, [Nomad 50] 12-24hrs, [Boulder 50] 12-24hrs, [Nomad 100] 6-12hrs, [Boulder 100 briefcase] 6-12hrs, [Boulder 100] 6-12hrs, [Boulder 200 briefcase] 3-6hrs
- [8mm charging port] 13-25V, up to 10A, [USB-C PD port] 5-20V, up to 3A, regulated
- [USB-A ports] 5V, up to 2.4A, regulated, [USB-C PD port] 1 at 18W man, 1 at 60W max, [6mm port] 12V up to 10A, [12V car port] 12V up to 10A, [120V AC inverter] 120V AC 60Hz
- 7.5 x 11.25 x 6in
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- photography/media, weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 months
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.