Select style & size:Select options
An efficient way to store solar energy.
Solar panels are capable of gathering plenty of energy to power the electronic devices you need whether you're car camping, working on a remote photo shoot, or staying at a yurt or remote cabin for a weekend. Making the problem of storing solar energy easier, the Yeti Lithium 400 Solar Generator improves on Goal Zero's previous designs by integrating a Li-ion battery to the system, which increases surge allowances, provides enhanced battery protection, and reduces weight and bulk of the battery pack for a more compact and efficient way to store power. Being the smaller option in the Yeti Lithium line, this 400W option is ideal for quick weekend getaways when the only electronics you need to power are phones, tablets, camera equipment, and a light or two. Each lithium battery can be easily replaced, and they can be charged through either an AC wall outlet or with Goal Zero solar panels (not included).
- A solar power storage unit ideal for weekend camping trips
- Li-ion batteries have long run times and higher surge allowances
- Battery can be recharged 500 cycles for long-lasting use
- AC, USB, and 12V outputs for charging and powering electronics
- Informative display provides real-time power usage information
- Rechargeable from wall outlets or Goal Zero solar panels
- Includes AC wall charger
- Solar panels not included
- Item #GZR002S
- Q & A
Power your tent, campsite or van
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This little portable power station is great. We bring it camping and it has plenty of battery to keep phones, speakers, etc charged up. Works great to power Goal Zero's little lights as well. Don't use the AC port much but tested it at home and can power laptops, fans, lights, CPAP machine. Essential piece of gear.
Does the Lithium charge small refrigerators? Like a college dorm size?