3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Yeti 3000X Solar Kit With Boulder 200 Briefcase
The Goal Zero Yeti 3000 Lithium V2 Solar Kit is not designed to be small, nor meek. Nay, it is designed to be the beefy power alternative you need in the event of a power outage, natural disaster, or extended research trip in an RV. The Yeti 3000 holds a whopping 3032 watt hours, which is plenty to run lights, music, devices, and even an appliance or two. (As an example, it can run a 42" LED TV for 31 hours, a portable 25Wh fridge for 122 hours, and a simple 11Wh light bulb for over 270 hours.) The Boulder 200 Briefcase is built with tempered glass so it can stand up to rough drives and weather changes that come too fast for you to change your setup. This is a big set up for big power needs, there's no getting around that, but Goal Zero does make it easy for you to move it around by including wheels and a telescoping handle.
- A solar kit for substantial power needs when off the grid
- Yeti 3000 holds an impressive 3032 watt hours
- Lithium ion battery is enclosed in a water-tight case
- Boulder 200 briefcase minimizes charge time
- Included wheels and handle for easy reorganizing
- Wi-Fi connectivity lets you control it from the app
- Item #GZRG01X
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.