Select style & size:Select options
The Goal Zero Yeti 3000 Lithium V2 Solar Kit is not designed to be small, nor meek. Nay, it is designed to be the beefy power alternative you need in the event of a power outage, natural disaster, or extended research trip in an RV. The Yeti 3000 holds a whopping 3075 watt hours, which is plenty to run lights, music, devices, and even an appliance or two. The Boulder 200 Briefcase is built with tempered glass so it can stand up to rough drives and weather changes that come too fast for you to change your setup. This is a big set up for big power needs, there's no getting around that, but Goal Zero does make it easy for you to move it around by including wheels and a telescoping handle.
- Solar kit for substantial power needs
- Yeti 3000 holds 3075 watt hours
- Lithium ion battery is enclosed in a water-tight case
- Boulder 200 briefcase minimizes charge time
- Included wheels and handle for easy reorganizing
- Wi-Fi connectivity lets you control it from the app
- Item #GZR004F
- Q & A
Finally lives up to the challenge!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I bought this generator to run a very efficient low amp 8,000 btu portable ac/dehumidifier unit on my boat.
Wow! Living up to expectation. Works great at full fan on high ac!
Lasted about 3.25 hrs. That is with no input. Will test in Sun to see how much power trickles in from the Boulder 200. Will test with DC charger off boat engine. Backcountry got it delivered as expected. Nice handtruck. Considering mounting solar panels on the hardtop of the boat.