Select a size:
Why We Like The Yeti 3000X Portable Power Station
As the largest battery in Goal Zero's Lithium line of backup power stations, the Yeti 3000X Portable Power Station provides an incredible amount of power when the neighborhood's power goes down, as well as providing ample juice for car camp outings and portable parties far off the grid. Best of all, it's free of the noisy, polluting ways of traditional gasoline-powered generators.
The Yeti 3000 Lithium features a 1500W AC inverter that powers a wide range of appliances and household items, ranging from full-size refrigerators to power tools in the garage. The larger 2075Wh capacity provides enough juice to power a 32-inch LCD TV for 30 hours, a mini fridge for 50 hours, as well as charge a laptop over 50 times, tablet over 100 times, or smartphone over 150 times. It works extremely well for sound systems and portable speakers, in case we're trying to bring the party off-grid, as well as other electronics and household necessities when a storm blows out the local grid overnight.
To power the Yeti 3000 Lithium, simply plug it into two wall outlets to gain a full charge in approximately 25 hours. For storage convenience, the Yeti 3000 is capable of being stored up to three months without hurting its ability to hold a charge. Goal Zero recommends periodically plugging it between uses to avoid it from going dead or compromising future power capabilities. Additionally, we can harness power from Goal Zero's popular solar panels to slowly build up a charge. The Yeti 3000 Lithium will be fully juiced after 34 to 68 hours of charging with a Boulder 100 solar panel or just 17 to 34 hours of charging with a larger Boulder 200 Briefcase, depending on the conditions and sunlight intensity. Goal Zero recommends we stay away from 12V vehicle power sources, as this may damage our vehicle or Yeti 3000 Lithium Power Station.
Please note, the Yeti 3000 Lithium Power Station comes with a charging adapter for the use with two wall outlets simultaneously, as well as a mobile carrying kit with wheels and telescoping handle.
- Impressive power station for emergency power, van life, camping
- 1500W AC inverter (3000W surge) for powering larger appliances
- 2x wall outlets for appliances, tools, laptops, speakers, etc...
- 4x USB ports for portable electronics and small devices
- 12V output comes in handy for powering car accessories
- Fully charges from 2x AC wall outlets in approximately 25hrs
- Slowly charges from Goal Zero Solar Panels (see tech specs)
- Holds charge for 3 months without requiring charge top-off
- Item #GZRG01F
- Solar Panel Output
- Battery Type
- Li-ion NMC
- Battery Capacity
- [peak capacity] 3075Wh (10.95V, 280.8Ah)
- Charge Time
- [AC wall charger] (230W) 14hrs, (600W) 6hrs, [Boulder/Nomad 100] 36-72hrs, [Boulder/Nomad 200] 18-36hrs
- Battery Input
- wall (AC), solar panels (8mm Goal Zero and Power Pole inputs)
- Battery Output
- 4x USB (5V, up to 2.4A, 12W max), 12V car port (up to 10A, 120W max), 2x AC (110V, 1500W/3000W surge)
- Inverter Input
- [8mm] 14-50V, up to 10A (150W max) (front face/under lid), [high power port] 14-50V, up to 50A (600W max)
- Inverter Output
- 120VAC 60Hz, 16.5A (2000W, 3500W surge) (output, pure sine wave)
- Goal Zero Yeti 3000, wall charger, mobility kit w/wheels and telescoping handle
- 10 x 15 x 13in
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.