Select style & size:Select options
Hours of entertainment.
The 14 hour bus from Paris to Berlin requires a lot of Netflix, but with only an eight hour battery life on your tablet, you bring along the sleek, Goal Zero Sherpa 40 Recharger so you can binge your favorite show as you cruise through the German countryside. If your phone starts to run low on battery as well, you can plug it in to one of the included cables even while your tablet is charging so you'll never have the stress of dead devices when you're trying to navigate a new city. The seamless aluminum body is not only aesthetically pleasing, but durable as well so you can take it with you through multiple countries. After you've drained all the life from the Sherpa, charge it with the solar Nomad 14 or 28 Plus, or plug it into the wall for just under eight hours before you hop on the next bus from Berlin to Amsterdam.
- Slim, powerful charger to give extra life to power-hungry devices
- Cables included for on-the-go charging convenience
- Provides 1-2 charges for tablets, 3-4 for phones, 5 to POV cameras
- Can be charged with solar (sold separately) or in the wall
- Sleek, seamless aluminum body is beautiful and durable
- Item #GZR0046
- Q & A
Lots of Juice!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This is an amazing camp charger. Took this for an overnight backpacking trip to keep all 5 of our groups phones charged and it still had juice at the end of the trip. It comes with 3 different types of charging cords to accommodate all types of phones/devices. Its flat and not to heavy and can pack into packs well. I would recommend this for anyone building their backpacking gear closet. This is great for phones and small devices.