sale $227.47 $349.9535% Off
Select style & size:Select options
Plug in and power up anywhere.
A go-anywhere, versatile source of power that charges all of your devices, the Goal Zero Sherpa 100+ Inverter is an essential power bundle that keeps your laptop, DSLR, and smartphone fully juiced when you're roaming through Appalachia or navigating the Bob Marshall Wilderness.
The Sherpa 100 is a quick and easy way to store power and can be charged from either a wall outlet, car, or any Goal Zero Nomad solar panel. The Inverter attaches to the side of the Sherpa 100 and functions as a outlet where standard AC plugs can be attached to keep your electronic devices powered up. Its intelligent USB identifies what's plugged in and delivers the fastest, most efficient charge possible without overheating or overcharging, while the the sleek and slender design makes for easy packing of power without the bulk.
- Stay charged up anywhere with this power pack and inverter
- Sherpa 100 can be charged from solar, car, or wall outlets
- Dual USB ports for charging multiple devices at once
- Intelligent USB recognizes devices and charges appropriately
- Adapters connect Sherpa to laptops or older Goal Zero devices
- Battery monitor lets you see how much power is left
- Included inverter converts Sherpa into wall plug for versatile use
- Item #GZR0048
98Wh (11V, 8,800mAh)
[wall] 3 hours, [car] 4 hours, [Nomad 13] 15-30 hours
[USB] 5V, up to 2.1A (10W max)
9-13V, up to 10A (120W max)
wall plug, legacy cable, DC 12V adapter, laptop cables
[Sherpa 100] 5.8 x 1.5 x 5.25in, [Inverter] 1 x 1.5 x 5.25in
[Sherpa 100] 1lb 14.5oz, [Inverter] 4.8oz
backpacking, camping, emergency power, photography, photography/media, weekend camping