Select Style & Size
Nomad 10 Solar Panel
The fact is that we rely more and more on electronics all the time, even when we're out on the wilderness. Since outlets are few and far between in the backcountry, count on the Goal Zero Nomad 7 Plus Solar Panel to smaller devices such as smartphones, headlamps, and GPS systems fully juiced. It's also an excellent choice for charging some of Goal Zero's smaller batteries, such as the Flip 10, so you can store power for later. This new and improved Nomad model is lighter and smarter than previous incarnations.
Perhaps the biggest upgrade, the new Auto Restart feature knows the difference between a device that's reached a fully charged state and one that disconnects due to cloud cover or a shadow. When it's been disconnected due to environmental causes, the Nomad 14 Plus will automatically reconnect the charging device, so you don't get back to basecamp only to find that your phone stopped charging hours ago because a rogue cloud moved in. Another smart feature is the easy-to-read LED indicator, which lets you know the strength of solar conditions and provides immediate feedback on charging speed.
When the sun's not overhead, the detachable kickstand lets you prop it up so you angle the panel to where the sun's strongest. It's also built tough and waterproof so you don't have to baby it in the backcountry, and its compact, lightweight design means you can take it on extended backpacking trips or other excursions where space is limited.
- Reengineered to be lighter and smarter than ever
- Charges USB devices directly from the sun
- Folding design allows for compact storage and carrying
- LED indicator shows solar strength and charging speed
- Rugged, waterproof construction for outdoor adventures
- Auto Restart tracks power flow history
- Detachable kickstand allows better adjustability
- Item #GZRG01H
- [unfolded] 9.5 x 14.5 x 0.75in, [folded] 9.5 x 7.2 x 1.25in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 2oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?