Why We Like The Nomad 50 Solar Panel
Increase your weekend camping charging capabilities with Goal Zero's Nomad 50 Solar Panel. The foldable design is still plenty durable to hold up during all of our adventures. The USB and solar outputs give plenty of charging options and for faster charging, and we can chain multiple Goal Zero panels together. This size is ideal for charging laptops and other essentials, and can even run a portable fridge. Charge up a Goal Zero power pack (sold separately) so wevcan use the power later. The hanging loops on this panel allow us to hang it from vehicles and tents so we can stay connected wherever we are.
- Portable 50-watt solar panel for weekend camping trips
- Foldable and durable panel is easy to bring with you
- USB and solar outputs give you options on what to charge
- Pair with Goal Zero battery packs to use the power later
- Can be chained to other Goal Zero panels for faster charging
- Hanging loops allow you to hang this solar panel from vehicles and tents for easy charging
- Item #GZRG01J
- USB, solar
- [unfolded] 17 x 53 x 1.5in, [folded] 17 x 11.25 x 2.5in
- Claimed Weight
- 6lb 13.6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
September 23, 2020
Adequate Sort Pf
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
Long term extra rugged backpacking has its challenges. One of which is maintaining adequate power for flashlights, communications equipment, etc. I found goal zero adequate to charge rechargeable batteries and only slightly extend the battery on my cell phone. The Goal Zero panels never fully recharged my cell phone battery. The panels also need extended direct sunlight, so I strapped the panels to the outside of my backpack. The energy provided from this was minimal for continuous and extended expeditions. I was mostly covered by forrest so extended direct sunlight was minimal. I appreciated the Goal Zero panels for recharging batteries. This enabled continued use of lighting and water purification systems.