Select a size:
Why We Like The Nomad 100 Solar Panel
Just because we prefer living off the grid doesn't mean we want to go back to a hunter-gatherer way of life. Giving us the ability to gather clean, renewable energy when we're at a remote base camp high in the alpine or staying in a yurt tucked away in a remote mountain range, the Nomad 100 Solar Panel is a great way to maintain some of the convenience of modern life while we're out in the wilderness. Being Goal Zero's largest solar panel, the Nomad 100 is by no means a lightweight solar panel for ultralight pursuits—it weighs just over ten pounds and has a solar capacity of 100W, which is 80W more than the next largest panel is Goal Zero's Nomad series. The Nomad 100 will connect to any one of Goal Zero's Sherpa or Yeti portable power stations, and it will even connect to a third-party charge controller via the included MC4 connector.
- Goal Zero's largest solar panel ideal for base camp and yurt trips
- Connects to any Goal Zero Yeti or Sherpa portable power pack
- 100W capacity charges Goal Zero Yeti 800 in about 8 hours
- Chainable design allows panels to be paired in a series or parallel
- MC4 cord connects panel to third-party charge controllers
- Built-in charging capable for Goal Zero Yeti and Sherpa stations
- Item #GZR000X
4.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.