The Goal Zero Lighthouse 600 separates itself from electronic lanterns with multiple charging configurations. One of the coolest features is the ability to use a self-powered crank to charge the lantern when the battery runs out. Just one minute of cranking gives you ten minutes of lighting, which is just enough for performing essential duties after the neighborhood's electricity goes out during a thunderstorm. For off-grid campers and survivalists, the Lighthouse 400 plugs into Goal Zero's solar panels for a truly sustainable energy source.
- Goal Zero's Lighthouse is brighter than ever before
- 600 lumens controlled with adjustable brightness and 360-lighting
- Separate red lighting assists in low-light scenarios
- USB-rechargeable battery can also charge phones and electronics
- Grid-free charging with hand crank or solar panels
- Collapsible legs and built-in carry handle
- Item #GZRG02U
- 2 x 3W LED
- Power Source
- LIthium [input] USB: 5V, up to 1A (5W max), regulated [output] USB: 5V, up to 1.5A (7.5W max), regulated
- one side lit, both sides lit
- Burn Time
- [one side lit] (low power) 48hr (high power) 3hr [both sides lit] (low power) 24hr (high power) 2hr
- Regulated Voltage
- 4.5 x 5 x 6.5in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1 oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
May 14, 2021
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6.0` 0.0"
- 225 lbs
I purchased this Goal Zero Lighthouse 600 from Backcountry, it is a really great product. I was initially impressed with the quality and that it is a USB charger, has hazard/safety lights and a hand crank to charge it if out of power. I was finally able to use my new lantern in the field last weekend and am so happy I bought this product. I am planning on buying my daughter one as well soon!