Select a size:
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
Saves the day when the power goes out.
Install the Goal Zero Home Integration Reliance 4 MTS to your circuit breaker for backup power when the grid goes down during severe storms and utility failures. The Home Integration Reliance 4 MTS (Manual Transfer Switch) backs up four circuits, receiving power from Goal Zero Yeti 1000 and larger power stations (i.e. lead-acid Yeti 1250, Yeti Lithium 1000, Yeti Lithium 1400, Yeti Lithium 3000).
Goal Zero recommends backing up your circuits powering the fridge/freezer, garage door, main living area, and room with cable modem/router for internet. Goal Zero says you'll need a certified electrician for installation, so please don't try to install this without proper knowledge. It includes the Reliance/Pro Trans 2 Series 15-Amp, 4-Circuit 120V Manual Transfer Switch, as well as the extension cable to connect to your Yeti Portable Power Station.
- Backs up household circuits in case of power outage
- Powers four circuits connected to outlets and appliances
- Compatible with Goal Zero Yeti 1000+ power stations (see specs)
- Comes with extension cable for connecting to Yeti power station
- Item #GZR003Z
- Battery Capacity
- [Circuit Capacity] 4 circuits, 15A 120V
- Battery Input
- [Max Input] 15A from lead-acid Yeti 1250, Yeti Lithium 1000, Yeti Lithium 1400, or Yeti Lithium 3000
- Battery Output
- [Max Wattage] 1875W
- Reliance Pro/Tran 2 Series 15-Amp, 4-Circuit 120V Manual Transfer Switch, Yeti Extension Cable
- 7.75 x 11.25 x 4.5in
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.