Flip 24 Recharger
- Power bank for traveling or long days away from home
- USB output is compatible with most charging cables
- Charges via USB or solar panel in as little as 4 hours
- Holds two charges for a small device like a phone
- Item #GZR004Z
- Battery Type
- Li-ion NMC
- Charge Time
- [USB] 4hrs, [Nomad 5] 7-10hrs, [Nomad 7] 5-10hrs
- 3.7 x 1.63 x 0.83
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backpacking, weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
June 12, 2021
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I have used the Flip 24 charger a couple of times since purchasing it last month. It worked great to charge my phone and Suunto watch during breaks on long day hikes. Charging speed is adequate and 4 blue lights indicate the approximate percentage of power left on the device. I have not had a problem charging the device directly into a USB port. It was exactly what I was looking for to use on day hikes. Probably not the best for backpacking trips longer than 2 or 3 days.
October 14, 2020
Works fine, big design flaw
It does what you want it to do just fine. However the only connection to charge it is a male USB so it must be plugged directly into a laptop or goalzero solar panel to charge it. the lack of a more typical micro USB port that would allow using a cable makes the situations where it can be charged too limited. I’ll probably have to return it and buy something else. Too bad as it’s the perfect size for my needs.