Select a size:
Why We Like The Boulder 20A Charge Controller
We use the Boulder 20A Charge Controller to monitor the solar input of our Goal Zero 12V batteries. It integrates seamlessly with solar panels via the pre-installed High Power Port, and it’s all easily controlled through the easy-to-read LED screen and intuitive controls. For added protection, Goal Zero equipped the charge controller with an IP65 rating, so we never have to worry about rain or dust ruining the device.
- Goal Zero Charge Controller for charging with 100 watts and above
- Included High Power Port connector plugs into Goal Zero solar panels
- Easy-to-read LED screen and intuitive controls for ease of use
- IP65 rating means device is water-resistant and dustproof
- Device is not compatible with Yeti X Power Supply
- Requires Spade to SAE Cable and additional cable adaptors to charge 12V batteries (not included)
- Item #GZRG035
- charge controller
- 6.1 x 3.9 x 1.02in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1.6oz
- photography/media, weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.