Select style & size:Select options
Ditch the grid.
The 4x4 van you call home wasn't built to be tethered to RV lots and pay-to-play campsites—get away from the closest power outlet with the Goal Zero Boulder 200 Briefcase. Being the largest of Goal Zero's monocrystalline solar panels, the Boulder 200 provides a max output of 200 watts, enabling it to charge a Goal Zero Yeti 400 in just 4-8 hours or the 1000 in 10-20; that's plenty of time for you to go climb for the day, explore a desert slot canyon, or go for a day hike and return to a fully charged power station.
It would be a disservice to talk about the Boulder 200 without mentioning its compact design. The two panels are joined by a hinge that enables the panels to fold on themselves when you need to stash it in the back of your rig or carry it out and away from the shade of a tree you're camped under. Removable kickstands and a protective carrying case make it easy to transport and set up, and the weatherproof construction is designed to withstand the wear and tear Mother Nature can dish out.
- Compact solar panels for camping and tiny-house living
- Charges Goal Zero Yeti 1000 in 10-20 hours
- Included Anderson Power Pole withstands higher wattage
- Kickstand and carrying case included for easy set up
- Weatherproof design protects from surprise storms
- Built-in carrying handle for easy transport
- Item #GZR003R