Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Boulder 100 Briefcase
Whether we're escaping society by traveling into the wilderness, road tripping the country in our converted van, or prepping our house for when the grid goes down, the Goal Zero Boulder 100 Briefcase offers us a sturdy, foldable design for convenient travel combined with the ability to harness up to 100 watts of energy directly from the sun.
This foldable solar panel is comprised of two Boulder 50 solar panels attached with a hinge, so you can easily slide it into the provided carrying case before embarking off the grid. The sturdy aluminum frame and Z Brackets compatibility give you the ability to attach this solar panel to the roof of your humble abode, camper, or van. It's also chainable with older Goal Zero Boulder 15/30 Solar Panels, as well as with the Boulder 90 Solar Panel (with the use of an MC4 to 8-millimeter adapter). This allows you to harness even greater energy from the sun, maximizing the energy going into your Goal Zero power pack or portable power station.
- Folding 100-watt solar panel with included zippered case
- Comprised of two Boulder 50 solar panels joined by a hinge
- Sturdy construction with tempered glass and aluminum frame
- Charges any Goal Zero Power Pack or Station for off-grid power
- Z-Bracket compatibility for mounting to roof of vehicle or house
- Chainable with older Boulder 15/30 panels and Boulder 90 panel
- 8-millimeter output for chaining and power pack/station charging
- Integrated kickstand lets you prop it up wherever camp is
- Item #GZR003F
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.