Select your style & size:Select options
Redefining our notions of how a snowboard should look, the mad scientists at Gnu designed the Women's Zoid Snowboard to provide the most natural and intuitive riding experience possible. It's a pure joy to carve thanks to its unique shape and precisely calculated geometry.
By now you've surely heard about asymmetric sidecuts that compensate for your naturally weaker heelside turns. Well, not only did Gnu invent that, but they've taken it a step further with the Zoid by making the board directional instead of a twin. This means that you have to choose between Goofy or Regular when buying this board depending on your stance. So, what are the benefits? It means that initiating turns, laying out carves, and holding edges feels more natural, easy, and (most importantly) more fun than on any other snowboard you've ever ridden.
Rocker between the bindings gives the board a forgiving feel on hardpack and helps it float in powder, while mellow camber under the inserts out to the tips offers pop, power, and reliable edge hold. Magne-Traction serrated edges create multiple and extra contact points for insane grip on icy slopes. The lightweight core features aspen for strength with poplar at the toe edge to keep things crisp and polonia on the heel for a responsive feel. And, the sintered base keeps you moving fast and holds up against abuse sustained from hidden rocks and log rides. Plus, the Zoid is made in the USA by snowboarders with jobs, so you know it's good.
- Insanely natural-feeling board control that dominates the hill
- Asymmetrical sidecut makes heelside turns more powerful
- Regular or Goofy directional asym shapes available
- Rocker between bindings adds float while camber has pop and power
- Lightweight wood core offers pop and strength without the weight
- Magne-traction edges grip hardpack and icy trails
- Biax and triax composite offers flex and response when you need it
- Gnu progresses snowboard design while keeping it weird and fun
- Item #GNU003Y