Select style & size:Select options
Young Money Snowboard
Built with an insane amount of bang for your buck, the Gnu Young Money Snowboard is a utility true twin snowboard that banks long hours in the park, but also cashes in on natural features all over the mountain. The medium flex, twin shape, and playful C2e profile work together to offer control and confidence on big jump lines, double-kinked rails, and cliff drops into pow during all-day sessions.
The C2 Rocker hybrid profile blends the power and stability needed to avoid washing out on 540s, with a fun, forgiving feel when sliding rails and floating through pow. Gnu hooked this board up with Magne-Traction edges for unreal grip on icy, blown-out runs, while the lively, eco-friendly wood core offers a snappy feel for ollieing fences and nollieing off knuckles. A tough Co-Ex base rounds this deck out to withstand all-day thrashings on rails and boxes.
- True twin park board for confident freestyle riding
- Medium flex offers pop and easy pressability
- Rocker hybrid profile is both stable and playful
- Lightweight wood core strong and poppy
- Magne-Traction edges grip the iciest takeoffs
- Extruded base holds up through all-day abuse
- Item #GNU007O