Be one with the mountain.
The Gnu Women's Velvet Gnuru EC2 Snowboard offers a fun-focused path to all-mountain enlightenment. With its forgiving flex, versatile profile, and velvety smooth ride, this board is here to guide everyone from beginners to masters along their spiritual shred journeys.
Gnu gave this board an asymmetric sidecut to help you become one with your board. More specifically, it features a deeper heelside sidecut, a shorter heelside contact length, and an asym flex to make your heelside turns as powerful and natural feeling as your toeside turns. The EC2 BTX Banana profile features a boundary-transcending blend of rocker between the bindings and elliptical camber outside the bindings to make initiating turns easier and prevent catching edges, because less falling definitely equals more fun for everyone. Magne-Traction uses several extra contact points along the edge for enhanced grip on icy slopes.
A blend of sustainably-harvested woods keeps the Velvet Gnuru lightweight, yet strong, and it offers a crisp, poppy feel. UHMW sidewalls ensure durability, and the extruded base is easy to repair after you accidentally land on a hidden rock. Perhaps best of all, this board was made in the USA by snowboarders with jobs, so you can feel good knowing your purchase is better for the environment and the economy.
- Look to this board for spiritual shred enlightenment
- Magical blend of rocker and camber for all-terrain dominance
- Medium flex is versatile enough for all types of riding
- Asymmetric sidecut enhances heelside turns and balance
- Magne-Traction ensures reliable edge hold on icy slopes
- Light, snappy core from sustainably-harvested trees
- Recycled UHMW sidewalls enhance durability and reduce waste
- Gnu makes board in the USA using eco-conscious manufacturing techniques
- Item #GNU004X