Select style & size:Select options
You better believe it, buddy.
That's right, the Gnu Unreal Series Snowboard is part of the return of the second coming of Gnu. During a brief period of being stolen by crooked distributors and lawyers in the late '80s, the design for this board was lost to the world. However, it was recovered and available for you to enjoy its true twin-shaped, mid-flexing, and hybrid rocker-profiled freestyle prowess.
Starting with the C2 profile, this board's elliptical camber underfoot offers pop and grip without the bite, while rocker between the bindings adds forgiveness on hardpack and float in fresh snow. Magne-Traction serrated knife-like edges help you maintain edge hold on icy groomers and pipe walls. The Unreal Series' core features a mix of different woods that gives it a softer flex heelside for easier turn initiation and quicker response, while the triax/biax laminate provides this board with a long life and plenty of pop. Plus, this board was made in the USA by snowboarders with jobs, so you can feel good knowing your purchase is better for the environment and the economy.
- True twin, mid-flexing freestyle board for legendary riding
- Medium flex is versatile enough for all types of riding
- Magne-Traction ensures reliable edge hold on icy slopes
- Light, snappy core from sustainably-harvested trees
- Recycled UHMW sidewalls enhance durability and reduce waste
- Extruded board makes for easy repairing after tons of abuse
- Gnu makes board in the USA using eco-conscious manufacturing techniques
- Item #GNU005V