30% Offsale $209.99 $299.99
Semi Gloss Snowboard
The Gnu Semi Gloss Snowboard is little sister to the women's freestyle machine, the Gloss, but this smaller version for younger riders packs the same technology and freestyle mastery as it's older sister. With a medium flex and Gnu's Original Banana profile, this directional twin is built to progress your young one all across the mountain, from mini park sessions to mastering the art of the turn.
The Original Banana profile is an easy-going, forgiving, and fun shape that consists of a rocker section between the bindings and mild camber underfoot. This combination lets early riders or park fiends progress their riding, while floating in powder and offering pop. An aspen and paulownia wood core keeps things light without sacrificing strength, and the same could be said for the mix of triax and biax fiberglass. Magne-Traction increases the edge contact area for additional grip on hardpack or ice, and the extruded base is easy to repair and requires little maintenance to stay going fast.
- Equip your young one with this fun and easy-going freestyle board
- Original Banana profile has a center rocker zone with mild camber
- Medium flex is both responsive and easy to handle anywhere
- Aspen and paulownia wood core is lightweight and poppy
- Triax and biax fiberglass keeps things light and durable
- Magne-Traction increases edge length for added grip on ice
- Extruded base repairs easily and requires little maintenance
- Item #GNU008K
Original Banana (camber underfoot, rocker between bindings)
medium (4 of 10 on Gnu's scale)
[125cm] 930mm, [130cm] 970mm
[125cm] 224mm, [130cm] 230mm
[125cm] 6.8m, [130cm] 6.9m
17.5 - 21in
4-hole (2 x 4)
aspen, paulownia I
all-mountain snowboarding, park & freestyle snowboarding
What do you think about this product?