Select style & size:Select options
A versatile ride for big-footed rippers.
Just because you have big feet doesn't mean you should be stuck riding some big-mountain plank. The Gnu Riders Choice C2-PBTX Wide Snowboard was built for big-footed riders who like to rip everything from powder to park. Although it has freestyle in its DNA, the Rider's Choice is also a natural when it comes to powder, pipe, and pillows. Basically, it'll rip whatever the hell you point it at.
Utilizing Gnu's A.S.S. technology, it features a deeper heelside sidecut, a shorter heelside contact length, and an asym flex to make your heelside turns as powerful and natural feeling as your toeside turns. Magne-Traction uses multiple contact points to improve grip, so you can lay into carves with confidence. The C2 profile features a magical blend of rocker between the bindings and camber outside the bindings for enhanced float in powder, catch-free buttering on hardpack, and response and stability at high speeds.
The lightweight core features aspen running down the middle for lightweight strength, a poplar blend on the toe edge for pop and response, and paulownia on the heel edge for smooth carves. UHMW sidewalls ensure durability, and the sintered base is fast and retains wax well to keep you moving through flat spots and into jumps with ease. To top it off, this board was made in USA by snowboarders with jobs so you can feel good about supporting your brothers in shred.
- Unreal freestyle action anywhere on the mountain
- Rocker between bindings with camber underfoot to tips
- Medium flex is versatile enough for all types of riding
- Asymmetric sidecut enhances heelside turns
- Magne-Traction ensures reliable edge hold
- Light, snappy core from sustainably-harvested trees
- UHMW sidewalls enhance durability
- Gnu eco-consciously makes boards right here in the USA
- Item #GNU004W