Select style & size:Select options
Breaking new ground and once again reshaping (literally) what a snowboard can be, Gnu brings us one of the most natural, intuitive rides we've ever strapped into the asymmetrical beauty that is the Nu Zoid. With a directional shape instead of a twin, you have to choose between goofy or regular when buying this board, depending on your stance. This ensures that initiating turns, laying out carves, and holding edges feels more natural and easy than previously thought possible.
Beyond giving you and your board a true mind meld, this board's profile places rocker between the bindings for a forgiving feel on hardpack and to help it float in powder, while mellow camber under the inserts out to the tips offers pop, power, and reliable edge hold. Magne-Traction serrated edges create multiple and extra contact points for locked-in grip on icy slopes. The lightweight core features strategically-placed aspen for strength, with balsa to keep things crisp, and paulownia for a responsive feel. Plus, the sintered base keeps you moving fast and holds up against abuse sustained from hidden rocks and log rides.
- Innovative asymmetrical board for control like never before
- Asymmetrical sidecut makes for an insanely natural feel
- Rocker hybrid profile blends float with pop and power
- Lightweight core offers pop and strength without the weight
- Magne-traction edges grip hardpack and icy trails
- Sintered base keeps you moving fast through slow spots
- Biax and triax wrap ensures flex and response when you need it
- Gnu progresses snowboarding while keeping it weird and fun
- Item #GNUL11A