Select style & size:Select options
Turn big mountains into a personal park.
If you've ever watched Nicholas Müller ride, you'd understand his ability to playfully dominate big-mountain terrain, stylishly tweak grabs off cliff lines, and slash across powder with surfy style. The Gnu Mullair Wide Snowboard is this Swiss ripper's signature board for turning intimidating lines into a personal playground and taking tricks to pillow lines. Designed to carve, float, and remain stable at high speeds, the Mullair features a tapered directional shape that weightlessly rips across powder and brings a slashy, surf-inspired feel for carving down the mountain.
The C3 Banana profile brings aggressive camber zones outside the bindings, which lock into carves and bite aggressively across hardpack at the resort, while the mildest rocker between the bindings loosens up the board just a bit from being grabby. The mild rocker provides easier float than what you'd experience on a fully cambered deck, as you can lean back to get the nose above the snow without plowing. And since Nicholas Mullair tries to be as sustainable as possible, you'll find his board is loaded with a FSC-Certified wood core, used in tandem with a Smooth Bio Fiber Damper that's lighter, damper, and more environmentally conscious than traditional fiberglass.
- Surf, slash, and send with razor-sharp precision
- C3 profile is camber dominant for aggressive response
- Mild rocker between bindings for less catch, easier float
- Tapered directional shape floats, carves, and remains stable
- Medium-stiff flex inspires you to push the board on steeps
- G3 core of Aspen/Columbian Gold/Paulownia is light and snappy
- Mild Magne-Traction serration for edge hold without being grabby
- Co-Sintered base keeps you from bogging down in deep powder
- Item #GNU005L