Select style & size:Select options
Soulful turns down big mountains, stylish methods from pillow drops, and easy-floating finesse await you when you're strapped into the Gnu MullAir C3 Snowboard. The go-to choice for Swiss slayer Nicolas Muller, the MullAir offers stability, precise carving, and spring-loaded snap for launching off natural hits, charging steep faces, and ripping across deep snow. Its directional shape features a mild set-back, combined with slight tapering, for effortless float during bottomless powder days.
The powerful C3 Camber profile is predominately camber, with subtle rocker between the feet for freestyle freedom and additional float. This camber-dominant profile offers locked-in edge hold during high-speed carves, but with a bit of extra playfulness and forgiveness. Silky Smooth Bio Fiber dampening is integrated into the layup to eat up chatter and smooth out fast-paced runs, while a triax/biax fiberglass delivers torsional control and quick turn initiation. Serrated Magne-Traction edges tenaciously grip across hardpack and ice, and a strong wood core creates a light, lively feel underfoot. There's also a fast-gliding, resilient sintered base that's ideal for ripping the steep and deep while adding durablility when you're riding off-piste in natural terrain.
- Slay the steeps and play in powder with this all-mountain freerider
- C3 profile is predominately camber with a centered mild rocker zone
- Medium-stiff flex is responsive for big airs and steep terrain
- Tri-blend wood core is lightweight, strong, and poppy
- Triax and biax fiberglass wrap includes dampening to absorb shock
- Magne-Traction edges increase running length for added grip on ice
- Bio Beans topsheet is durable and environmentally friendly
- Sintered base is durable and fast in any snow conditions
- Item #GNU008F